A new standard in remote accommodation
Ideal for short term stays
“Stay longer and immerse yourself in the Beswick community when you stay in the Djakanimba Pavilions.”
Four stylish and simple elevated Pavilion rooms located in the heart of Beswick Community, adjacent to the Ghunmarn Culture Centre, and just 100kms from Katherine via a sealed road.
The rooms are energy efficient and ideal for both work and leisure travellers. The rooms are well appointed with queen beds, air conditioning, a small fridge and breezy verandahs to enjoy the surrounding views.
- Queen bed rooms
- Linen and towels provided
- Small fridge and complimentary tea, coffee and milk in each room
- Air conditioning and fans
- One bathroom is shared between two rooms
- Outdoor deck and furniture
- Cutlery and crockery provided
- Camp kitchen facilities including an electric oven/stove and fridge/freezer
- Pots, pan and general cooking utensils available
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- Guests will need to bring all food provisions or visit the local Beswick store
- Barista coffee is available from 9am weekdays at the Ghunmarn Culture Centre
- Meeting / training / conference / workshop rooms available
$165 per night for queen bed rooms
Single beds or a second queen bed can be added to the rooms for an extra $40 per night.
Half day tour
Head out bush with local guides, learn to harvest pandanus and natural dyes, or cut a real didjeridu made by termites, discover native honey and enjoy dazzling spring country and secluded swimming holes. $185 per person.
Shape, paint and play your own bush cut didjeridu or learn to create a distinctive fibre artwork with Beswick’s renowned weavers .Spend time with local people on the spectacular country that surrounds Beswick. Two days/one night experiences are available from $350 per person (includes accommodation).
“What a surprise. Stunning buildings. Beautiful art including fibre art, displayed in new and inviting art gallery. The art museum was mind blowing! Friendly, helpful and informative staff…Comfy beds, open air dining, everything we needed… Highly recommended…”
“Gorgeous, spacious rooms complete with very comfy beds, beautiful artwork and thoughtful amenities like local handmade soap and T2 tea. The setting is spectacular. I am looking forward to coming back.”
BOOK YOUR STAY
To plan and book your stay email email@example.com
More reviews on Trip Advisor